voltX ‘CONSTRUCTOR’ BIFOCAL Reading Safety Glasses CE EN166F certified/Cycling Sports Glasses (MIRROR INDOOR/OUTDOOR LENS +2.5 Dioptre) includes safety cord – Discounted
- Professional lightweight wrap-around style bifocal safety glasses with wide field of vision – great for all trades as well as cyclists and extreme sports hobbyists
- Bifocals ideal for intricate works – Anti-fog coating prevents lenses misting up in foggy conditions, while the anti-scratch coating provides scratch resistance.
- Class 1 UV protection lens- Mirror lens suitable for all day use
- Certified to CE EN166f, frame and lens CE marked. Compliant with EU regulations for industrial use in the EU.
- Comes with safety cord with adjustable headstop for comfortable wear
voltX CONSTRUCTOR Bifocal Safety Glasses
The ‘CONSTRUCTOR’ safety glasses are available in a bifocal option, full lens reading option and regular safety glasses option. The bifocal option allows the user to read and look at distant objects without the need to remove or glance over the top of the glasses. This is because these bifocal eyeglasses have a lower lens section that corrects near vision focusing problems whilst the upper section is a plain lens without any corrective power. The lower corrective lens section is a D-shaped segment that is fused onto the surface of the main lens area.
The dioptre values available for the reading lens start at +1.0 dioptre and increase in half dioptre steps up to +3.0 dioptre. Different coloured lens available for all applications. All safety glasses manufactured by voltX safety are CE certified and marked.
VAT is included in the price and a VAT receipt is available on request.
For safety glasses with a larger bifocal area, check out the voltX ‘Classic’ range at http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D2V1DPU