GoldFox® Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader Adapter for iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus /6s / 6s Plus/SE /7/ 7 Plus/ iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4/Air/ Air 2 /Pro 9.7/12.9-Inch(White) – Special
- Fast Data Transfer Speed:14MB/S~16MB/S. USB 2.0 speed .It can easily download the photos and video from your ipad/iphone by reader, share video or picture to your families or friend in anytime everywhere. Also save more SD room for save more pictures when travel.
- No need PC or APP:Pls use card adapter to import photos and videos directly from a SD card to your iPad mini via the Lightning connector.
- This SD card camera reader[New Updated version] can support IOS 9.2 to latest IOS 10.3 system. Support less than 64GB SD card capacity(not included). Also support Micro SD card with TF adapter.
- Support JPEG/RAW image format.Support H.264/ MPEG-4 video format.The image and video files must be at “DCIM” folder.
- Compatibility Model:iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus /6s / 6s Plus/SE/7/ 7 Plus.iPad with Retina display:iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4/Air/ Air 2 /Pro 9.7/12.9-Inch.
Goldfox SD Card Camera Reader for Iphone/Ipad
-It can easily download the photos and video from a digital camera to your iPhone or ipad
-There is no need through the computer as a medium.You also save photos on a mobile phone directly
-You can view and share them with family and friends everyehere.
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
iPad Air 2
iPad Pro 9.7
Item: Goldfox SD Card Camera Reader
Read speed:14 MB/S ~ 16 MB/S, USB2.0 transmission speed
Weight: 45 g
1.Please be noted this reader can only help you to download the photos taken by your digital camera. It is one-way transfer. If you need to offload the photos from your iPhone to your computer, you need to have another product which is called iPhone Flash Drive
2.The photo with RAW format usually is about 20-30MB per photo and it takes around 1 second to import one photo.
3.We suggest you put iPhone and the reader on the same horizontal level and don’t move it during the importing process.
4.Wi-Fi SD card is not supported
1.Use the reader to import photos and video from a memory card to iPhone & iPad.
2.Insert a memory card that contains photos or videos into the SD card Camera Reader.
3.Turn on iPhone & iPad and attach the Reader to the Lightning Port.
4.On iPhone & iPad, select the photos and videos that you want to import. See the iPhone & iPad User Guide for details.
1x SD card reader